Friday, October 12, 2012

What a Mess!

The other day while I was washing some dishes after lunch, Patrick snuck into the cabinet where we keep our food. This is usually no biggie because he typically just arranges the cans and boxes. This day, he found an open but full box of orzo pasta and spilled it all over the floor. I heard the sound of it pouring out and instantly became super frustrated. Then, I looked over and saw how happy Patrick was playing around in it completely naked so I thought it would be fun to let him have fun for a while. This turned in to an all day event. When Elise woke up from her nap she was ready to join in on the fun. I just kept sweeping it up into a pile and let them plow through it again and again. Cheap fun!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment