Saturday, October 22, 2011

TWO



Happy birthday sweet Ellie girl!  I look at you little girl and I am simply amazed at the person you are becoming. You love to twirl, sommersault, do the 'splits', dance (shake your booty) and sing. You chatter up a storm. You surprise me everday with the things you say and what you can remember. You belt out songs in the backseat of the car when I am driving or you say “no please” if you want me to change the song. You are so polite and say hello, goodbye, please and thank you when it is appropriate. You are so friendly to everyone you see when we are out and about. You love shopping. It doesn't matter what we are shopping for whether it be grocieries or buying nails at Home Depot. As soon as we get into the car after a shopping trip, you always say "more shopping please." I love when you tell us you need a hug or when we pick you up and can feel your arms squeeze tight. You are doing great at potty training and a lot of the time if you go pee pee on the potty you will run out saying "I did it" or "potty power" and do a happy dance. You love watching clips on the puter, especially Humpty Dumpty and other nursery rhymes, Gigglebellies and Tutitu. You love to be outside in your grass and play in the playhouse daddy-o got for you. I love it when we take walks together and go to the park and you sing songs while we walk. I love love love when you come to cuddle on the couch or in our reading chair and you just lay your cheek next to mine. It is so sweet. I just hope I never forget these precious times with you.
  Of course you can be a little pain in the butt too. You have been pushing your cousin Mikey and your buddy RJ around. You say "no mine" a little too much. You climb up on counters/tables. You will not sleep in your big girl bed, you say brother can sleep there. You make gigantic messes when you eat food and you will not sit down while you eat. We will keep working on these things.

But, you do a wonderful job of balancing your mischief with your charm. Right when Daddy or I are losing our patience with you, you do something to make us laugh.
You are so loved by everybody because you have such a fun little personality. You are crazy, frustrating, sassy, sweet, funny, lovable and so much fun to be around. Auntie Angie always calls you a walking party. Who knew 2 years could go by so fast. I have loved these 2 years as a mommy more than I could have ever imagined.  You fill our lives with so much joy. 


2 year stats:
length 32.5 inches  25th percentile
weight  21.4 lb    <5th percentile


1 comment:

  1. aw, this is such a sweet post, Karen! Happy Birthday, Ellie!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete