On Friday our little girl turned 1
What a wonderful year it has been!
Elise at 1
loves reading books
loves opening cabinet drawers and doors
starting to run
sings in the car to her tunes
plays peek a boo
claps her hands all the time
2 top teeth are popping through
big smiles
can say: hi, bye, no, bubbles, ball, yay, nose, dog
grunts loudly when frustrated
likes climbing on her slide and sitting at the top
waves hi and bye
fills her wagon full of treasures and pushes it around
bangs on the computer
loves ripping up paper and making messes
obsessed with shoes, not wearing them but chewing on them
loves brushing her teeth
has developed stranger anxiety
loves playing with balls
loves laughing and screaming with her cousin Mia
blows kisses
obsessed with dogs


Happy Birthday, Elise! Cannot believe she is 1 already! I love the picture collage on the bottom of her at every month...what a great idea! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Elise! Great pics... I especially love the picture at the top. What a cutie. I can't believe she is already 1.
ReplyDelete