The second half of the trip was spent over in Riverside with Jessie and her family. Greg had to fly home to go to work Monday morning and I stayed longer so we could spend time with Jessie and her girls. They drove down from Madison and we all stayed in her family's home in Riverside. Jessie grew up in this home so it was fun to hang out there with her there just like we did when we were in junior high and when I'd visit in high school. I had forgotten how fabulous the Fall is in Riverside. The colorful trees line the streets. We tried to spend as much time outside as possible since the weather was perfect.
We also went on a very quick trip to the Brookfield Zoo between the girls naps. This was Elise's first experience in a petting zoo.
Thanks to Sam and Nancy for having us!
Thank You Jessie, Kevin, Jane and Maggie for coming down from Madison.
Ellie loves her new buddies.
We had a GREAT time.








No comments:
Post a Comment