Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Hanging Out

I could be back at school teaching already,
but instead I get to hang out with my sister and these cute little faces whenever I want.
AWESOME

It is summer, in Arizona, so we have been doing a lot of hanging out indoors.  It is kind of fun watching Mia and Ellie interact.  Mia is a ton of excitement for Ellie. She watches everything that her big cousin does.  Sometimes Mia will get down on the floor and crawl around with her and start to chase her.  Once she gets real close she will quickly crawl/run in the other direction around the corner waiting-waiting-waiting for Ellie to chase her back. Unfortunately for Mia, Ellie doesn't quite get it yet.  Soon enough. All this while baby Mikey sleeps through the girls high pitched squeals and laughs.


2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you are getting to stay at home with Elise and enjoying this time...its the best, isn't it?? And how fun to live by your sister and have your kids grow up so close to each other...I wish all the time that I lived by my sisters...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pics. Elise and Maria have the most beautiful eyes...and little Mikey is such a cutie. Glad to see you are enjoying your time home with Elise.

    ReplyDelete