Patchy started his little class a few weeks later. He really wanted to go to school with Ellie so I found him a class through Gilbert Rec called, Room to Bloom. He goes to school Monday and Wednesdays from 9 to 10 all by himself. He was so excited to have a backpack and have his own teacher, Mrs. Carolyn. He wasn't scared and walked right into his class without really even taking the time to say goodbye. Such a shocker for me because I always thought he would be so sad to stay somewhere without one of us. Wrong!! I'm so proud of him. When I picked him up after an hour, he was so happy to tell me all about his new teacher, snacks and friends.
Sunday, August 17, 2014
Back to School
We got back from Colorado and it was time for Ellie to start school right away. She missed the first two weeks but she settled right in with her class. Her new school is called Shumway and we can walk there from our house when the weather cools off. Here is a picture of Ellie on her first day of Preschool. She goes Monday, Wednesday and Fridays from 8:10-11:40. Here is Ellie getting back into the swing of things at gymnastics, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment