Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Three Month Quinn



You are 3 months old Quinn! You are changing a lot and getting so big. You still sleep a bunch but I can see that you are becoming a lot more social because it is a bit harder to put you down at night. But for the most part you have been sleeping through the night for the past month.  You don't like a lot of noise, except for when it comes from Ellie or Patch. Auntie Angie and I tried to take you to a movie and we had to leave during the previews because it was too loud. You've also had minor friek outs at Peter Piper, Ellie's Cheer Camp performance, Papa's house and other places where there is just too much going noise. But other than that...you are an easy easy baby.
You spend your days practicing in your swing and bumpo seat, holding your head up high during tummy time, grabbing onto things in your play gym, sticking your tounge out, sucking your thumb, watching your brother and sister act like maniacs and eating. You are doing a great job with eating and getting chubbier by the day. Sometimes Ellie will lay next to and blow out her cheeks and pretend that she is as fat as you are. It makes her giggle.
I don't think you like to be held too much. You prefer to be spread out on the ground and kicking those legs and moving your arms all around. I know that you can roll over to your belly because I find you in your crib that way, but I haven't actually seen it yet. You are such a happy little gal. You wake up with happy squeals and give us big smiles when we come to get you from your crib.
Ellie and Patch are still in your space whenever you are awake. They just love you so much and never get tired of your cute little face. Ellie is very excited that you have started to squeal and grab things. Patchy likes to tell us that you love him whenever you smile at him. They both call you Quinny.




No comments:

Post a Comment