Quinn,
You are 2 months old! You are so sweet. You sleep more than any baby I have ever known. I was a little concerned and asked the doctor at your 2 month check up but they said you are doing great and we are just lucky. You have started sucking your thumb like a pro with your pointer finger wrapped up on your nose and everything. You are a very active baby when you are awake. You smile, love to kick and move, and you love pushing your legs against anything. You love Mr. Star in your play gym and the ceiling fans. You are chubbing up and have your first rolls coming in on your thighs. You are picking your head up and looking around during tummy time. You still don't mind Ellie and Patchy in your face. After 2 months they still have no respect for your personal space, but you don't seem to care. Daddy and I are just amazed at what you can tolerate. Ellie talks to you so loudly and goofy. She likes to put on little classes for you like we are at story time at the library. Patchy likes to try to lay right on top of you or stick his fingers in your mouth. He always says...I want to see her. He gives you the biggest slobbery kisses/licks ever. They love you so much and you brighten up when you see them.
I think the only time that you cry is when you want to be sleeping and for various reasons aren't able to get there. I can usually take you right into your room and you conk right out in the crib. So far so good, little one. We love you!
Weight: 11 lbs 8 oz (39%)
Length: 22.5 inches (53%)
Head: 15 inches (37%)


No comments:
Post a Comment