Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Patrick's New Tricks

Patrick,
You have been up to a lot of new stuff lately. You love to climb. I find you in the most random places. You like to climb up and play peekaboo. I think it is because you know you are naughty so you try to hide but then you laugh. It is a good game.

You also learned how to go down the slide. I love it when I am in the kitchen and I can hear you giggling while you are sliding down the slide all by yourself. You love it!
 
And...for the biggest trick of all...you are taking some steps on your own! You prefer to crawl but when you are in the walking mood you get very excited. You certainly have been trying a lot more lately. Sometimes, you just venture off on your own to try to walk. It won't be long now and then you can chase your big sis around and drive her crazy.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment