You guys love going to the mailbox because sometimes we get packages from Mommom and Poppy. Lately you guys have been getting quite a few packages since your birthday is coming up. It makes you so excited! They sent you the best early birthday present ever a few weeks ago. It was a big sand/water table. Patrick, your favorite part of that was the box...for now. You played around with that box for days. You would get upset if I set it up when I was cleaning up and you were full of energy and enthusiasm when I set it back down. Thanks again Mommom and Poppy, that was a great gift and it is sure to get a lot of use. We love you!
Thursday, September 27, 2012
Thanks Poppy and MomMom
Elise and Patrick,
You guys love going to the mailbox because sometimes we get packages from Mommom and Poppy. Lately you guys have been getting quite a few packages since your birthday is coming up. It makes you so excited! They sent you the best early birthday present ever a few weeks ago. It was a big sand/water table. Patrick, your favorite part of that was the box...for now. You played around with that box for days. You would get upset if I set it up when I was cleaning up and you were full of energy and enthusiasm when I set it back down. Thanks again Mommom and Poppy, that was a great gift and it is sure to get a lot of use. We love you!
You guys love going to the mailbox because sometimes we get packages from Mommom and Poppy. Lately you guys have been getting quite a few packages since your birthday is coming up. It makes you so excited! They sent you the best early birthday present ever a few weeks ago. It was a big sand/water table. Patrick, your favorite part of that was the box...for now. You played around with that box for days. You would get upset if I set it up when I was cleaning up and you were full of energy and enthusiasm when I set it back down. Thanks again Mommom and Poppy, that was a great gift and it is sure to get a lot of use. We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment