You had your first graham cracker the other day. It was a little early to feed you something like that but your sis was eating one and you looked very interested. I thought you would just kind of suck on it for a second and was shocked to see you go to town on that thing. I had to take it away after a while when it was getting small. It broke your heart!
Saturday, April 7, 2012
Give me back my graham cracker!
Patrick,
You had your first graham cracker the other day. It was a little early to feed you something like that but your sis was eating one and you looked very interested. I thought you would just kind of suck on it for a second and was shocked to see you go to town on that thing. I had to take it away after a while when it was getting small. It broke your heart!
You had your first graham cracker the other day. It was a little early to feed you something like that but your sis was eating one and you looked very interested. I thought you would just kind of suck on it for a second and was shocked to see you go to town on that thing. I had to take it away after a while when it was getting small. It broke your heart!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment