Sunday, February 12, 2012

4 Months

 
Patrick,
You are 4 months old now! It is so fun to watch you changing as the days roll by. You are a happy and content boy...easily amused. You are trying to grab everything. When you do grasp something, it goes right towards your mouth. I have never seen a baby get as much joy out of those little goofy baby toys as you do. Whenever we lay you down you roll on your belly within 10 seconds. You haven't really figured out how to roll back so you get mad when you get stuck on your belly. You found your toes a few days ago which has opened up a whole new world for you. You were sucking your big toe in the bathtub last night.  I love watching you smile at Elise. You watch her like a hawk. You have this very serious confused look on your face as you stare at things and people and take it all in. You are a little champ because you get carted around to all of Elise's little play dates, gymnastics, library times, etc. and you don't fuss. I feel bad for you because Elise likes to screech as loud as she can just to get a reaction out of you. You often spaz out with your arms flinched out to the sides and then she laughs.....but then you smile so she thinks you like it and she does it again. Never ending cycle. The other day when we were changing you she pointed out that there was play dough in your belly button. I have also found you decorated with stickers. You get called all sorts of things from Packy to Patchy to Patsy. You are still a cuddly little guy. I love it. If Elise is taking a nap during the day and you fall asleep in my arms I love sitting there and holding you. You are just so sweet.
We love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment