Friday, January 13, 2012

3 Months


You are 3 months old Patrick! You have been very busy lately. You practice sitting in the Bumbo seat, tummy time, reaching out for things, rolling over and watching your big sis. You rolled over the day you turned 3 months old. After, you just laid there on your tummy and sucked on your hand. I don't think you were too impressed but we were!
You are such a snugly little guy. I love it. You have mellowed out in the past few weeks. I can take you out now without worrying too much that you are going to get upset. We met some friends for lunch today and you just sat in your car seat and looked around and even fell asleep a few times. I couldn't believe it. Thank you!
You are smiling more and more. You are making tons of noises.  When Elise is around your eyes are constantly on her. Except for when you are hungry...then your big brown eyes give me a stare down. I know exactly when you are hungry because you won't take your eyes off of me. I love that when I come in your room in the morning to pick you up out of your crib you give me the biggest smile and sometimes even a squeal.  







No comments:

Post a Comment