Sunday, December 11, 2011

2 Months


Happy 2 months to you Patrick! Oh boy, you gave us a rough month. We used to giggle at the perma-scowl that was on your face but now I know you were just completely uncomfortable. How sad! I took you to the doctor and she suggested for me to stop eating dairy and it has made the BIGGEST difference in you! You are a whole new happy baby... and this last week...maybe even an easy baby! You are sleeping, eating, chilling, playing, cooing, smiling and even chuckling a little bit. The only time you scowl now is at Elise when she is about to squeeze you to death or fall an you when you are playing. You still give Mr. Star most of your smiles and chuckles but I love it when I can make you smile by rubbing your cheeks or brushing your lips. When you are in the bathtub you like to sneak further and further down trying to drink the warm water...yuck. You are sleeping in your own crib in your own room now! You have blessed us with long sleep times at night...sometimes 7-8 hours. =)


1 comment: