I'll give you the good news first...
Auntie Em and Dave came to visit me! They are on thier Spring Break now and drove all the way from Denver. They are taking a big road trip through Arizona, New Mexico and Texas before they go home. I certainly loved having them here. They even babysat me for a few hours while mommy went to the doctor! I got to touch Dave's scruffy face and then Emilie's soft face, it was so interesting! Dave climbed up 4 peaks in one morning, Emile ran 10 miles and then took me for a walk in the Bjorn. They are pretty impressive!
Now for the Bad News...
See the smiles on their faces? Well, those smiles didn't stay for too long. I got them both sick! I also got mommy and daddy sick! It was the first time I have ever been sick in my whole life. I was throwing up lots. We thought I was better and not contagious anymore but I have a feeling Auntie Em and Dave got sick the minute they walked in our door. That might have been all it takes because apparently this is a big bad contagious stomach bug. Auntie Angie, Uncle Mike, Mia and Grandma even had the big bad bug!
Thankfully after a night of being sick and staying a little extra with us, Em and Dave got back on the road and continued on their way. Mommy tells me that Auntie Em said they are still having fun on thier adventure.
Thank Goodness!


aw, how sad :( hope everyone is feeling better and over their yucky stomach bugs soon!
ReplyDelete