Thursday, December 3, 2009

6 Weeks

Time sure is flying by....Elise is 6 weeks today. She celebrated by having her first major blow out. Man, I never knew poop could spread/spray out of the diaper so much. Now I know to always be prepared with an extra outfit when out and about! She also celebrated with grandpa this morning while he watched her and he played her all sorts of tunes. She loves watching her grandpa being silly!
Only two more weeks until she gets to meet Mommom and Poppy Trone!

Here is what we have been up to the past few weeks:

Sleeping, lots of sleeping. She is a very noisy sleeper!




We went and cheered on daddy at his race, look at that enthusiasm!




Cheering on our favorite team..... not very happy because they lost.





Chilling out in her new favorite chair that daddy's friend sent.
Of course she is sleeping!





Tummy time looking at the lights on the tree. Suprisingly, she loves her tummy time.


She has started smiling a little so hopefully next post we will share some smiles instead of so many zzzz's!

2 comments:

  1. She is so cute, Karen! I can't believe she is 6 weeks! Im surprised she made it these past 6 weeks without having a major diaper blowout! I swear Madden had them on a daily basis when he was a newborn! I love the pictures Bethany took of her, and I love your new family picture in the header :) Such a cute little family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the "snoring" video- too funny!

    ReplyDelete