Sunday, August 9, 2009

Flagstaff

This weekend Greg and I went up to Flagstaff with Angie, Mike and Maria for the Flagstaff Big Brothers Big Sisters 1/2 Marathon and 5K. It was a great weekend with perfect weather to help us escape the heat. Greg, Angie and Mike all did an awesome job running a very hilly 1/2 marathon and I walked the 5K. Here are some pictures from the race.
The beautiful trail





I was so proud of Greg. He did great! The rest of the weekend we had so much fun relaxing at a beautiful condo on a golf course. We ate out at our favorite Flagstaff Brewerys, went to parks and crawled around on the golf course grass with Maria.

Then, this little girl...

took her first steps!
We were so thankful to have a place to stay.
Here is Greg and I in the backyard by the golf course.
another 29 week belly shot


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the race.
    Karen, I love the belly shot.. Grow baby Grow! You look beautiful. We miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete